- The most complete mixed-use project with shopping center, convention hall, hotel, condominium, hospital and Multi-Generation Space, fulfilling the lifestyle needs of every generation under the concept of ‘Daily Happiness at Paradise City’.
- Joining hands with business units under Central Group led by the first and largest branch of Central department store in the upper central region, with the concept of ‘Chinese Village’ reflecting the unique identity of Nakhon Sawan along with ‘Personal Shopper on Demand’, our experts for product recommendation, with their best service to make you feel as if you are at your second home, in addition to Tops, Power Buy, B2S, Supersports and Officemate.
- Highlights of the grand opening celebrations come from ‘Bella Ranee’ and ‘James Jirayu’ with their amazing show: ‘The Cloud of Happiness’. Enjoy for the first time over Nakhon Sawan airspace, a procession of more than 300 drones that will transform into letters and images with over 15 minutes of spectacular fireworks and a parade of five auspicious heaven dragons, with five LED golden and silver dragons with a total length of more than 175 meters, the longest in Thailand.
- Bringing together the most complete list of brands, with over 200 brands – discover 60 well-known brands for the first time in Nakhon Sawan province such as Uniqlo, Muji, Adidas, Birkenstock, Beautrium, Crocs, Bonchon, Boost Juice, GAGA, Kamu, Katsuya, KOI The, Kansei Sushi, Salad Factory, I Studio, TG Fone, Shichida, Playsound and Harborland, etc.
Nakhon Sawan – Central Pattana plc, Thailand’s number one real estate developer for sustainability and operator of Central shopping centers, residential projects, office buildings and hotels nationwide, has opened its new-model mixed-use project in Nakhon Sawan: Central Nakhon Sawan, Central Pattana’s 41st shopping center, with total investment of 5.8 billion baht. Central Nakhon Sawan will serve as the Center of Life for Thailand’s upper central region to upgrade and connect every lifestyle in all aspects and fulfil the needs of all generations under the concept of ‘Daily Happiness at Paradise City’, click: https://youtu.be/qyBR7cVECvk
Ms. Wallaya Chirathivat, President & CEO of Central Pattana plc, said: “As a place maker, we saw the potential of Nakhon Sawan as an economic center that connects the central and northern regions that will support the expansion of upcoming government mega projects. We are highlighting the outstanding culture, local festivities and identity of Nakhon Sawan by joining hands with the local community to show off the ‘local essence’ to create tourism charm, and increasing awareness of Nakhon Sawan as a tourism destination in various aspects. We intend for Central Nakhon Sawan to be more than just a shopping center; it is a mixed-use project of the future that fully complements everyone’s lifestyle as the project comprises a shopping center, Condominium project 'Escent Nakhon Sawan,' the first condominium in the heart of the city, with 19 floors and a total of 442 units. It comes with a floating sky common area offering city views from high angles. Inside the condominium, it is adorned with the 'Dragon' concept, considered a sacred animal according to Chinese beliefs, blending with the culture and beliefs of the people in the province. This is reflected in the architectural design of the project, using both Earth Brown and Earth Green colors inspired by the two-tone river confluence of the Ping River and Nan River before flowing into the Chao Phraya River. Presales will open on February 2-4, 2024.
Additionally, within the expansive mixed-use area, Central Nakhon Sawan has plans for hotel development and connectivity with the hospital project, a crucial Neighboring Component, along with a large Urban Park.The project will help put forward Nakhon Sawan as a new destination that attracts more domestic and foreign tourists to visit, boost the economy for the province, create more jobs and distribute income within the province to create sustainable growth for Nakhon Sawan.”
Highlights for ‘Daily Happiness at Paradise City’ to upgrade and connect every lifestyle in all aspects and fulfil the needs of all generations:
- Complete Lifestyle Shopping Destination: The most complete and largest number of brands in the upper central region (more than 200 brands) and over 60 well-known brands that are opening their first branches in Nakhon Sawan province at Central Nakhon Sawan.
- Fashion & Lifestyle: Uniqlo, Muji, Adidas, Birkenstock, Beautrium, Crocs, Cps-Chaps, CC Double O, Converse, Levi’s, Lyn, Lyn Around, Jaspal, Jelly Bunny, The Next, Glazziq and Optical 88.
- Food: Bonchon, Boost Juice, GAGA, Kansei Sushi, Laem Charoen Seafood, Passion Brew Café, Sukishi Korean Charcoal Grill, Zen Restaurant, Fresh Me, Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Inthanin, Kamu, Katsuya, KOI The, Laoyuan, Ochaya, Oishi Ramen, Olino, Ootoya, Pepper Lunch, Salad Factory and Otori-Yaki.
- IT, Education & Beauty Clinic: I Studio, TG Fone, Shichida, Playsound, Nakhon Sawan tutoring school: The G, The Klinique, Gangnam Clinic, Nitipon Clinic and Infinity Medial.
- The first and largest Central department store branch in the upper central region aims to fulfil and provide a perfect shopping experience on 13,500 m2 of space under the concept of ‘Chinese Village’, reflecting the unique identity of Nakhon Sawan province. Central department store will inspire your daily life and complete your every need, ranging from beauty, fashion, and mother & child products to home decoration products to meet the needs of every lifestyle for everyone, with product categories of over 500 leading brands such as Lancôme, Estee Lauder, Mac, Bobbi Brown, Samsonite, Dyson and Nespresso, etc. Discover superior shopping convenience with the best services to make you feel as if you are at your second home such as ‘Personal Shopper on Demand’; when calling Tel.1425 and pressing 3, our experts on product recommendations from our department store will support and inform shoppers of special privileges, Central Call & Shop (ordering products by telephone), Chat & Shop at Line @CentralOfficial or via Facebook: www.facebook.com/CentralDepartmentStore (order through Line Official and Facebook) in addition to TikTok Shop: Central Department Store, Central App and www.central.co.th. We aim to help further boost and drive forward economic growth in Nakhon Sawan province and sustainably grow our business and local community using investment of over 500 million baht alongside other Central Group businesses i.e., Tops, Supersports, Power Buy, B2S, OfficeMate .
- Integrated Health and Wellness: Appeasing the health-conscious with services for the elderly and Wellness Zone such as Fitness, Sport Anchors and Beauty Services linked to a hospital that will be built in the future.
- Multi-Generation Space: Expanding the lungs of the city with over 4,000 m2 ‘Multi-Generation Space’, which includes a kid’s playground, pet’s park and ‘Longevity Hill’ for everyone to spend quality time together.
- Transportation Hub and embracing an eco-friendly lifestyle: Central Nakhon Sawan has a universal design, supporting customers with all lifestyles; it includes five convenient entrances and exits and the transportation hub is surrounded by various attractions of the province. EV charging stations are available that will help ‘connect the dots’ for tourists to visit nearby attractions.
Celebrate the 12-day grand opening with 12 highlights:
- The Cloud of Happiness – Pak Nam Pho-inspired spectacular show from popular actress and actor Bella Ranee and James Jirayu.
- For the first time over Nakhon Sawan airspace, a procession of more than 300 3D drones combined with over 15 minutes of spectacular fireworks.
- A parade of the five auspicious heaven dragons – five LED golden and silver dragons with a total length of more than 175 meters, the longest in Thailand.
- Suk Sawan Market brings together local products from Nakhon Sawan in an exclusive format.
- The Divine Dragon – the grand dragon sculpture in all its auspicious majesty.
- Ancient Chinese village of five ethnicities – explore the cultural heritage of the original Chinese people in Nakhon Sawan.
- Heaven Lantern Tunnel decorated with hand-painted lanterns from local artists and the local people of Nakhon Sawan.
- Nakhon Sawan’s special menu items made from delicious local ingredients in Nakhon Sawan; and from five well-known restaurants such as, Bar B Q Plaza, Salad Factory, Sukishi, Lao Yuan and Laem Charoen Seafood.
- All Mutelu fans (sacred items worshipers), be sure to check out the 2,024 Lucky Charms that have been blessed in a special Buddhist consecration ceremony from Wat Mangkon and the sacred shrine of Nakhon Sawan (The Chao Mae Tuptim Shrine).
Enjoy exclusive Central Nakhon Sawan opening promotions
Spend 1,500 baht and up on shopping*, get a chance to win a YAMAHA Grand Filano 2023 worth 64,700 baht (1 prize) or YAMAHA Fazzio 2022 worth 54,900 baht (1 prize). Spend 3,000 baht and up on shopping*, get a free Fluffy Bag Central Nakhon Sawan Limited Edition, soft like a cloud, worth 1,190 baht. Spend 50,000 baht on shopping, get a Central Cash Voucher worth 2,000 baht, THE1 and Central Life X members, when spending 8,000 baht and up on Friday*, get 10x The1 points, Central Life X members, purchase a 200-baht non-refundable Food Patio food card, get an additional 50 baht* and when spending 1,500 baht and up on shopping*, get a movie ticket from SF Cinema; exclusively at Central Nakhon Sawan. Enjoy LUCKY SET FOR YOU from 31 January to 4 February 2024, get a chance to win an auspicious message card from Sinsae Pennueng and limited-edition auspicious items from Central Nakhon Sawan x Akkara Bangkok, Chinese New Year special collection Card Holders and Central Gift voucher worth 100 baht*.
Central Nakhon Sawan is the mixed-use project of the future and officially open under the concept of ‘Daily Happiness at Paradise City’, the Center of Life for Thailand’s upper central region, upgrading and connecting every lifestyle in all aspects as well as fulfilling the needs of all generations.
*Note: Promotion terms and conditions are as specified by the company, stores and banks. Please check additional conditions and promotion details at the gift redemption point, Central Nakhon Sawan.
#CentralPattana #เซ็นทรัลพัฒนา #CentralNakhonSawan #เซ็นทรัลนครสวรรค์ #สุขทุกวันที่สวรรค์นคร