- The 'Central Park' brand in the Dusit Central Park project consists of a shopping center with a GBA of 130,000 sq.m., opening in Q3/2025, and 'Central Park Offices' building with a GBA of 130,000 sq.m., opening in Q2/2025.
- The world-class mixed-use project, Dusit Central Park, has a total project value of 46,000 million Baht, comprising a shopping center, office building, hotel, and residences.
- Creating a fully integrated High-End Lifestyle Hub, the first of its kind in the area, for the upscale market with curated experiences never seen before, and connecting to a spacious Urban Rooftop Park in central Bangkok, on par with world-class metropolises
- The only luxury mixed-use development located in the super-core CBD, with a shopping center connected to all aspects, capable of attracting mass traffic of more than 25 million visitors annually. The project is set to become a global landmark attracting more than 10 million tourists annually.
- ‘The Visionary of Global Ecosystem’, which combines Central Group and Central Pattana’s expertise in developing and managing over 200 projects worldwide, including luxury malls in Europe.
Bangkok – Central Pattana plc, Thailand’s number one sustainable real estate developer, with its vision of ‘Imagining better futures for all’ - developer of Central shopping centers, residential projects, office buildings and hotels nationwide, has announced the new brand ‘Central Park’, with an investment value of 20 billion bath to develop two key components: a shopping center and office building, crafting 'The New Luxury' Experience within the world-class Dusit Central Park mixed-use project, worth 46 billion baht, elevating Bangkok to become a world-class metropolis.
Learn more about the project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6XfNBhimjA
Ms. Wallaya Chirathivat, President and CEO of Central Pattana plc, said: “Central Pattana, as the developer of the Dusit Central Park mixed-use project, in cooperation with Dusit Thani Group, is proud to be able to bring The Best Expertise to The Best Location in a legacy land plot situated in the heart of the capital. The project is an excellent combination of ‘Legacy meets Luxury’, bringing together the expertise of the two legendary companies to develop a luxury mixed-use project that offers Thailand’s ‘Hospitality Meets Retail’ experience on a global stage. The two companies’ excellent hospitality expertise and unparalleled expertise in retail and property development have led to the development of the sole mixed-use project ideally located in a land plot enhanced by the pleasant atmosphere of Lumpini Park, accessible by all modes of land transportation and touting the concept of ‘Vibrant Connectivity meets Green Serenity’.
“Central Pattana is committed to creating ‘The New Retail Landscape’, building on its 42 years of expertise and joining forces within the Central Group, which founded Thailand’s first department store and shopping center and has expanded its business with more than 200 developments worldwide. In developing the Central Park shopping center, Central Pattana aims to create new horizons for Bangkok, similar to New York’s Central Park and London’s Hyde Park,” said Wallaya.
The Dusit Central Park project, built under the ‘Here for Bangkok’ concept, sets itself apart by being more than a mixed-use development, with its unrivaled potential in four aspects: 1) Here with Proven Expertise: Leveraging the strengths of Central Group, Central Pattana and Dusit Thani Group; 2) Here for the Ultimate Potential: Ideally located at super-core CBD in the heart of Bangkok in the financial district and affluent neighborhood; 3) Here for an Unprecedented Experiences: Creating unprecedented curated experiences; and 4) Here for A Lush Quality of Life: with a vast 7-rai green space to help elevate the quality of life of people.
The management team, led by Mr. Chanavat Uahwatanasakul, Chief Development and Commercial Officer, Dr. Nattakit Tangpoonsinthana, Chief Marketing Officer, and Mr. Isareit Chirathivat, Head of Fashion and Luxury Partner Management at Central Pattana plc, provided details about the project’s potential:
Here with Proven Expertise: The new project is built on the success of Central Group in developing and managing leading retail projects in Europe and Asia, creating a real Global Ecosystem, together with the success of Central Pattana in establishing landmark destinations worldwide.
The new brand 'Central Park' by Central Pattana, with a total investment value of 20 billion Baht, will comprise two key components: a shopping center and office building:
- The Central Park shopping center with a GBA (Gross Building Area) of 130,000 sq.m. is set to open in Q3/2025: The shopping center combines curated experiences with park life to create ‘The New Luxury’, a never-seen-before concept. It offers carefully selected products and services from leading brands from both Thailand and overseas. In addition, the shopping center will convey the essence of its beautiful and unique heritage as reflected in its architecture and interior design.
- Central Park Offices with a GBA (Gross Building Area) of 130,000 sq.m. is set to open in Q2/2025: The prestigious Class A office building is positioned to become a global professional hub for the world's leading companies, embracing the trends of social and flexible workplaces, aiming for LEED Gold and WELL certified, and prioritizing environmental sustainability and people's well-being. In addition, the building also has a private terrace that offers an unobstructed view of Lumpini Park and a rooftop bar that offers a 360° view of Bangkok.
Here for The Ultimate Potential: This development is the only luxury mixed-use project located at the major interchange stations for the BTS and MRT train systems, which provides seamless accessibility for people coming to the project. It also has unique target groups with high purchasing power and unique lifestyles. By developing the Central Park brand with retail space located next to an urban park, Central Pattana has created a high-end lifestyle hubin Silom that people have never seen before.
- EstablishedAffluent Neighborhood: The project is located in the financial and commercial district, where some of Thailand and the world’s leading companies have set up their offices. It is also located in a neighborhood with more than 17,000 units of ultra-luxury housing, over 6,500 keys of luxury hotels, and Grade-A office towers with GLA of 1.5 million sq.m. combined. In addition, there are a total of 47 embassies and consulates in the area as well as many leading universities, schools and hospitals.
- Potential Customers: Target of approximately 25 million visitors per year, our primary focus is to ensure of this traffic constitutes Regular Quality Traffic, stemming from individuals residing within the project's Ultra-Luxury Residences, Hotel, and Offices.
- International Tourists: Central Park aims to attract as many as 10 million tourists per year with its global attractions and a wide range of global events and global brand experiences – similar to how centralwOrld has built its success.
Here for an Unprecedented Experiences: Central Park stands out among other mixed-use projects by introducing the incomparable 'Hospitality meets Retail' concept and will provide a one-stop service platform that leverages all services and offerings with every aspect of the project.
- A Life Exploration Space: This project creates a Curated Experience space spanning over 55,000 sq.m., meticulously selecting elements from Culture, Art, and the latest Global Trends to introduce fresh perspectives to Thailand. This includes collaborations with world-class brands, up-and-coming Thai & International Designers, and spaces designed to cater to Urban Active Lifestyles and beyond.
- Passionate Culinary Culture: The ultimate food destination spanning over 25,000 sq.m., meeting the diverse needs of all target demographics, from Street Food and Grab & Go options catering to mass commuters, to Experiential Dining that curates enticing culinary experiences for both locals and tourists alike.
Here for a Lush Quality of Life: The project stands out with its 7-rai Rooftop Park, offering massive green space and excellent quality of life for city dwellers. It offers multi-purpose use with its amphitheater-style space, where people can meet up, play music and enjoy small-scale performances. There is also a jogging track and a walking trail as well as day-to-night gathering and a feast space that responds to the lifestyle needs and mindsets of people. The space is positioned to encompass a mindfulness community for people who care about their wellbeing, have active-living lifestyles and are open to experiencing new things.
In addition, many world-class events have been planne, including music & art in the park, world-class celebrations and the new movement event, which will reflect the project’s urbanization and its ability to respond to the diverse needs of people.
In developing ‘Central Park’, Central Pattana has leveraged its expertise and extensive experience in developing various projects, creating world-class experiences and using marketing programs that have proven their success at every location developed by Central Pattana. Central’s The1 program has amassed big data of 20 million people nationwide, covering more than 750,000 people in Bangkok from all wealth segments and this will prove to be very useful for the project’s tenants and for the planning of intensive marketing, with more than 1,000 global and local events planned.
Dusit Central Park is a project in collaboration with Dusit Thani plc and Central Pattana plc. The project is valued at 46 billion baht and spans 440,00 sq.m., located on a 23-rai land plot on the corner of Silom-Rama 4 Road. The project comprises Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel with 39 floors and 257 keys, which will open in mid-2024; Central Park Offices, with a GBA of 130,000 sq.m., are set to open in Q2/2025. Central Park shopping center, with a GBA of 130,000 sq.m., is set to open in Q3/2025. Additionally, the residential areas, covering a total of 50,500 sq.m., will be divided into Dusit Residences and Dusit Parkside. Deliveries to customers are expected to commence gradually by the end of 2025
Central Pattana Public Company Limited is moving toward the future under its vision of ‘Imagining better futures for all’, focusing on building and developing high-quality areas to help local people and communities and the environment grow alongside the economy while driving Thailand’s growth.