- Dial One Call at 02-021-9999 or One Click at LINE Official Account of ‘@centrallife’
- Expand Drive-Thru shopping service to all CPN shopping centers nationwide including Central World, CentralPlaza, CentralFestival, Central Phuket and Central Village
Bangkok – (6 April 2020) Central Pattana plc (CPN) launches the new ONE CALL x ONE CLICK service, one-stop shopping and ordering food and products easy, convenient, and safe for its customers. Customers can enjoy remotely shopping and ordering food with more than 1,200 stores and restaurants nationwide that have joined this new service programme by dialing one call at 02-021-9999 or making one click at LINE Official Account of ‘@CentralLife’. Offering a One-Stop Shopping Assistant with all necessary information including operating times, opening stores, contact numbers of stores offering delivery or take-away services, pick-up points for each branch, and pick-up points for the Drive-Thru services nationwide. The service is available now. Also, the Drive-Thru service has been expanded to all Central Pattana’s shopping centers nationwide and is currently available at Central World, CentralPlaza, CentralFestival, Central Phuket and Central Village.
Dr. Nattakit Tangpoonsinthana, Executive Vice President of Marketing of CPN, said: “The current situation is indeed a challenge for our marketing team. We need to appropriately and rapidly adjust our strategy to catch up and create new services for customers while trying to understand the situation and its impacts on consumers’ behavior and ensuring the safety of customers. At the same time, we need to help our partners maintain their businesses and facilitate them. Our shopping centers have become the ‘Center of Life For All’, while everyone can become a hero by ‘staying at home to curb the spread of coronavirus for the country’. We have, therefore, created a paradigm shift in marketing to create the opportunity turning point to new services that help simplify things for our customers. As many of our customers are currently working from home under pressure, we have come to understand that ‘shopping therapy’ can help offer a therapeutic release to our customers, as evidenced by numerous studies that showed shopping therapy has a calming influence in stressful situations.”
ONE CALL x ONE CLICK, the new service by Central Pattana, is now available through two channels. Providing the One-Stop Shopping Assistant service for customers in the current situation. ONE CALL x ONE CLICK offers convenient access to information on shopping and ordering food with more than 1,200 stores participated nationwide by dialing to Call Center at 02-021-9999 or via LINE @CentralLife. The service is available from now.
Enjoy convenient services from four services available one call or one click away as follows:
- Directly connecting customers to restaurants: for take-away orders, pick-up times and pick-up points where customers can collect their orders
- Directly delivering to your car with Drive-Thru service: for convenience and safety, customers can place orders of products or food and set their pick-up time, then drive to pick up their orders at the pick-up point without having to step out of their cars
- Direct delivery service: food and goods to be delivered at your doorstep (only for participating stores)
- Directly providing customers with information: including operating hours, opening stores, contact numbers of stores offering delivery or take-away services, pick-up points for each branch, and pick-up points for the Drive-Thru services.
Central Pattana first launched the Drive-Thru and pick-up service at Central Phuket to support customers and tenants by teaming with up key anchor stores to offer the service – which was the first in Phuket. CPN has also alleviated tenants’ burdens by waiving the rent for retailers who can’t operate their businesses following the authorities’ mandate. CPN has joined forces with Central Group’s business units such as Tops Supermarket, Central Food Hall, Central Department Store, Robinson Department Store, SuperSports, B2S and OfficeMate to make the Drive-Thru business model available at various branches nationwide. The Drive-Thru business model will also be used to help support tenant stores that join the campaign and to enhance the shopping experience of customers and provide them with better convenience when ordering goods or products from stores.
The Drive-Thru service is easy to use by following these three simple steps:
- Order: through ONE CALL – ONE CLICK service to contact and inform our staffs which stores or restaurants you want to order from
- Drive-Thru: drive your car to the pick-up point at the appointment time
- Pick up: pick up and pay for your orders as agreed with the stores.
CPN’s previous actions in dealing with the current situation have been widely and positively talked about in social media and by reports from many news agencies worldwide which reflect the creativity of Thailand’s number one retail and property developer on how to adapt and deal with situation. CPN has strict social distancing measures at its food delivery and take-away pick-up counters to ensure the safety of its customers, delivery staffs and customers. It also provides free drinking water to food delivery staffs and constantly reminds them to wash hands, wear a mask, sit apart, disinfect mobile phones with alcohol and encourage cashless payment.
These measures are part of CPN’s efforts to elevate its services and offer therapeutic release to customers bringing some joy to people who stay at home during this crisis as well as to help boost sales of tenant stores so that their staffs can continue to earn a living and the economy can continue to move forward.