Unites to Fight Against COVID-19
Central Group and affiliated companies continue to get through the COVID-19 crisis together by proactively intensifying safety and hygiene measures in order to stop the spread of the virus and reassure customers in all lifestyle activities, including shopping, entertainment, dining and travelling, reaffirming its position as the leader of retail and service in Thailand.
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN) initiated proactive measures which have been implemented at its 33 stores nationwide, known as the Central Clean and Safe measures. It has received the Safety and Health Administration (SHA) certification to guarantee its safety and hygiene standard.
- A blueprint with five core measures: Intensive screening, storewide social distancing, tracing for safety, enhanced cleanliness, and touchless experience
- Temperature screening and Thai Chana scanning before entering shopping centers and stores
- UV-C disinfection on escalator handrail, disinfection cubicles for shopping bags
- Social distancing markers in areas such as lifts
- Queue markings, limited persons per store
- Disinfecting all parking cards and food court cards before giving them to customers
- Five shields: Face Shield / Food Shield / Table Shield / Counter Shield / Cashier Shield
- Encouraging cashless payment and e-payment to avoid cash handling
and Retail Stores
- New business model quick commerce to deliver products ordered online from Tops, FamilyMart, B2S, Power Buy, Office Mate, and more, to minimize travelling.
- Various safe, quick and secure shopping options such as Shop via Facebook, Chat & Shop, Click & Collect, Call & Shop, Shop & Drive Thru, Shop Online, Mobile App, and Call center.
- UV-C disinfection robots certified by WHO at Tops and Central Food Hall in high-risk areas.
- Ready-to-eat meals are cooked fresh daily and packaged in safe containers to prevent contamination
- Central Department Store implements Central Clean & Safe measures to assure customers of safety and cleanliness just like home. Employees and customers must wear face masks and screen their temperature before entering. They are also required to check in by scanning QR code before and after their visit. Hand sanitizers are available and social distancing markers are in place. Each store limits the number of persons. Cashless payment is encouraged, such as mobile banking and epayment. Deep cleaning is conducted daily after store closing.
- UV-C disinfection on escalator handrail and in air-conditioning at all times. Bank notes and coins are also disinfected using ozone.
- Disinfectant is sprayed in all stores under CMG.
- Robinson has Robinson Clean & Safe measures to ensure cleanliness in every square meter. Intensive screening is in place and social distancing is implemented with one person per square meter. Employees must wear face masks and cleanliness is maintained at high-touch areas such as elevators, escalators, and restrooms. Cashless payment and e-payment are encouraged. Extra deep cleaning is conducted regularly.
- Three systems for disinfection for 360-degree cleanliness, using hot air and UV rays to kill viruses and bacteria.
Hotels and Resorts
- Centara hotels and resorts adhere to Centara Complete Care with cleanliness reassurance program managed by Ecolab, a world-leader in cleanliness and hygiene technology to assure all guests and visitors.
- Common space arrangement, in-room dining.
- 1.5-meter distance between staff and guest.
- Housekeepers must wear face masks and disposable gloves.
Central Restaurants Group : 3C measures to
strictly control restaurants under CRG nationwide.
Cleanliness Procedure :Strict screening and maintaining cleanliness in every step such as temperature screening for both employees and customers, hand sanitizers, face masks, gloves and face shields for servers, and face masks and gloves for cooking staff and food handling staff.
Consideration of Social Distancing Measures :Social distancing measures such as table shields for dine in areas, counter shields for counter service kiosks, 1-meter distancing between chairs, space for food riders, and social distancing markers in queues.
Contactless Service :Contactless service such as cashless payment, Click & Collect, and QR menu.
Other measures such as Dolfin Wallet to reduce cash handling, shopping online via JD CENTRAL which ensures cleanliness from warehouse to customer's home when delivered by JD Man, and separating used
Central Group supports Thai people to stay vigilant and take care of themselves. Together, we will get through this challenge if we all "wear a mask, keep a distance, and wash hands regularly".