As Co-Host of Advancing Partnership for Sustainability for ASEAN Thailand 2019 with TAT, Thai Post & “Pakjitpakjai” by the Thailand Association of the Blind, 60 Plus Bakery and APCD (Asia-Pacific Development of Disabilities), Central Group presented the Good Goods shop to showcase community crafts and local products from around Thailand under the “Central Tham” project inspired by the concept of Creating Shared Values (CSV). In alignment with the ASEAN goal of shared prosperity, Central Group supports the sustainable approach for developing the local economy.
During the 52nd ASEAN Ministerial Meeting (AMM), the Post Ministerial Conferences (PMCs) with dialogue partners and other related meetings were attended by delegates and press from over 30 countries, which was considered the highest number this year. Thailand followed the theme of “ASEAN that Leaves No One Behind”, which emphasizes inclusive development of communities and vulnerable groups.
Distinguished guests ranging from high-ranking officials delegates and press from more than 30 countries visited our booth on each of the total 8 days, including;
- H.E. Mr.Don Pramudwinai, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand
- Mrs. Busaya Mathelin, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Permanent Mission of Thailand to ASEAN in Jakarta, Miss Phasporn Sangasubana
- Head of ASEAN Task Force, Ambassador Tharit Charoongwat
- Lt. Gen.Werachon Sukondhapatipak, Deputy Government Spokesperson