Central Patong, the 23rd Central Department Store, is set for its Grand Opening on Friday, 15th February, 2019. The store is expected to help boost Phuket’s tourism and economy, bringing shoppers the same world–class quality and standards as its Bangkok–based Central stores, with leading international brands, tempting opening offers and spectacular events.
Natira Chirathivat Boonsri, Managing Director of Central Department Store Limited, explains that Central Patong, Central’s second Phuket store, is located on Rat–U–Thit Song Roi Pee Road and Bangla Road; the perfect location for visitors from around the world, especially those from China, Russia and Europe. Central Patong is set to help drive business and tourism in the area, with new shopping experiences and services, securing Central Department Store’s reputation as being Thailand’s best–loved department store.
This ‘One–Stop for All’ shopping destination offers all the modern touches for the global visitor. The vast 35,000 m2 space, offers a façade of greenery, high–definition LED screens throughout; and each level has its own unique interior design, infusing contemporary touches, with elements of the natural beauty that Phuket has to offer.
Level B1: Central Food Hall, Food Pavilion, Thai Favourites & Gifts of Thailand and shops
- The truly world–class food store, Central Food Hall, brings products from across the world, whilst serving up international dining experiences and fresh seafood, from master chefs at our Eat Over Counter and Grill Bars.
- Thai Favourites & Gifts of Thailand bring our visitors popular Thai snacks and souvenirs for a true taste of Thailand.
- Plus, Boots, EyeLab, Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Miyazaki, MK restaurant, Prime Burger, Red Chopsticks, Rush Coffee, The Pizza Company & Zen Japanese Restaurant.
Level 1: Beauty Galerie, Luxe Galerie, Fashion Jewellery, Watches & Sunglass Hut
- Beauty Galerie brings the biggest and best selection of beauty brands to Patong, including Chanel, Dior, Estée Lauder, Kanebo, Lancôme, M.A.C., Nars, Shiseido, Sulwhasoo, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté , and Suqqu counter in Patong.
- Luxe Galerie’s designes are inspired by the concept of modern elegance, with the world’s leading labels including Club 21 Collectibles and AX Armani Exchange
- There are Restaurants and Cafés to enjoy, such as After You, Mozza, Marjex Bar, Pancake Corner, The Shack & Twin Palms.
Level 2: Women’s Fashion & Accessories, Lingerie, Children’s Wear, Spa Services & Mini Mono
- With a Beach House theme, there are leading designs from Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Sfera, Calvin Klein Underwear, Etam Paris, Marks & Spencer, Morgan, Sabina, Triumph & Wacoal.
- The ‘Fishermen’s Village’ zone for the kids give our younger visitors somewhere fun and exciting to visit.
- Our Spa Services offer products from the likes of Akaliko, Bath & Bloom, Donna Chang & Panpuri.
- The Coffee Club & The Pint Factory offer food and drinks for a ‘beach–bound’ break.
Level 3: Active wear, Sports fashion, Lifestyle, Jeans, Luggage, Men’s fashion
- An ‘Active Beach Life’ is the theme on this level with the Active Zone, Shoes, Men’s Casuals, Accessories & Underwear, Jeans & Luggage departments with highlight brands including Adidas, CK Jeans, Converse, FILA, Giordano, Havaianas, Keds, Lacoste, Levi’s, Lee, Nautica, New Balance, Nike, Puma Select, Reebok, Skechers, Vans & Wrangler.
- Plus, there are exclusive brands available, such as, DeFry 01, Emporio Armani Underwear, Evisu Jeans, G–Star Raw Denim, Kamimura & Urface.
In addition, Central Patong is dedicated to both its local and international visitors with a complete range of services including, VAT Refunds for Tourists, Luggage Delivery & Storage by Airportels, Home & Hotel Delivery, 2 hours of free Wi–Fi, Service Ambassadors and Interpreters in English, Mandarin & Russian.
The Colour & Grandeur of Patong
At 6.30 pm, Friday, 15th February 2019, Central Patong will host ‘The Grand Celebration Show’ which will have spectacular performances, including the ‘Flying Angels’ acrobatics, a Lighting Extravaganza and special guest appearances from singer Thassapak Hsu (Bie KPN) and actor Alek Teeradetch.
Also, until 17th February there will be plenty of activities and performances to excite all of our visitors, including the Patong Carnival Troupe, the Joe Louis Traditional Thai Puppet shows, Muay Thai shows & B–Boy dancers.
In addition to these opening events, Central Patong welcomes the world with fantastic opening offers, including up to 30% off storewide and up to 15% at the Beauty Galerie until 28th February. Our international guests can choose from a 400 Baht Cash Coupon or a Special Gift until 17th March.
Mastercard will be offering 1,000 Baht in Gift Vouchers when you spend 1,000 Baht & a complimentary Batik Bag when you spend 5,000 Baht until 19thFebruary. UnionPay cardholders can enjoy up to a 600 Baht Discount when they spend 3,000 Baht & a Casualist Travel Set when spending over 8,000 Baht. Plus, even more offers for our Chinese guests from Alipay & Wechat Pay.